An easy prescription guideline
Last updated: 22 March 2022
TheSocialMedwork provides access to medicines specifically on the Named Patient Import basis, which means that we work on behalf of the patient in cooperation with their treating doctor. In order to successfully support you with access to an elsewhere approved medicine, we need a prescription letter from your treating doctor in your home country.
Please note that as part of our protocols we might reach out to your treating doctor for verification or information updates. By sending us your prescription you allow us to do so.
Above you can see a prescription guideline that you can share with your treating doctor to ensure that your prescription includes the right and complete information.
The prescription should include:
- The treating doctor’s details and official letterhead;
- The date on which the prescription was written;
- The patient’s name and date of birth;
- The name of medicine, its strength and quantity;
- The doctor’s signature and official stamp.
Learn more about why we need a prescription by clicking here.